- On sale!
Satin Thin stretchable Last pieces sale
Recommends the seller
From 65 £ !
CUT TO MEASURE
From half metre
(PLN11.28 Per Piece)
Elegant, smooth and elastic fabric with a gloss on the front side.
Polityka bezpieczeństwa (edytuj za pomocą modułu „Bezpieczeństwo klienta”)
Zasady dostawy (edytuj za pomocą modułu „Bezpieczeństwo klienta”)
Zasady zwrotu (edytuj za pomocą modułu „Bezpieczeństwo klienta”)
Satin is one of the most effective fabrics in the market with a wide range of clothing and decorative applications. The name of the fabric is derived from the ancient Chinese trading port in the city of Quanzhou, which in Arabic was called Zaiton. Satin is a one-sided fabric in which the right side of the fabric is made of weft (satin) weave and the left is a satin weave of warp. The material is primarily characterized by a nice to touch and delicate texture and an unusual appearance - a shiny and elegant surface is an irreplaceable decorative material, used to decorate ballrooms, wedding and dance halls (decorative draperies on tables and chairs).
In tailoring, this is the perfect material for women's clothing. Perfect for evening dresses and formal dresses, elegant jackets and tasteful jackets as well as summer blouses and shirts. It is also a favorite material for decorative curtains, bed sheets and sleepwear due to its softness and aesthetic appearance - stylish pajamas and night t-shirts.
- Material Composition
- 95% Poliester, 5% Elastan
- Width in centimeters
- Weight in gsm
- Weight in grams per meter
- Suitable for
- hat decorations, ribbons, curtains, dance costumes, ballet costumes, petticoats, wedding veils, veils, ball gowns and cocktail dresses
- Pieces can be slightly squashed or dusty - after washing, these patches will easily disappear. The fabrics are nice, with no other defects, ie holes or permanent stains.
- Note 2:
- Shades of individual colors may vary - pieces come from different bales of material.